当前位置:首页 > 英语听力 > 入门听力 > 正文

美语情景对话 第175期:约会 The Date

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要:《美语情景对话》精心挑选各种场合对话,配以可可精心打造的同声字幕,让您在开阔眼界的同时也能够提高您的英语水平
28.7K

Hey, I'm going to tell you about my wax museum story.  嗨,我要给大家讲一个有关我去蜡像馆的故事。
Um, so I would go with my little host brother, Javi, on our little dates  嗯,我是和我弟弟贾维一起去的,我们去小小的约会了一下,
because he never went into the city,  因为他从来没有去过城市,
although he lived really very close to the city,  他其实住得离城市非常近,
he would just never go into Madrid.  他只是从未去过马德里。
So, he was always wanting to go, so I would, you know, pack him along and,  所以,他总是很想去看看,所以你知道,我就和他一起去了,
"Alright, Where do you want to go?"  “好吧,你想去哪?”
and he wanted to go the wax museum one day.  有一天他想去蜡像馆。
So we go to this wax museum  于是我们就去了蜡像馆,
and we were by ourselves in this creepy old building  我们自己待在这座令人毛骨悚然的老建筑里,
and it was really dark,  那里非常黑,
and there were like a lot of wax, like figures everywhere,  而且有许多蜡像,到处都有蜡像,
and they're full size and you can actually touch them and take your picture with them,  这些蜡像都是真人大小的,你可以触摸他们,和他们合影留念,
but the lighting, it was low lighting, so it was really dark,  但是灯光很暗,非常黑,
and it was kind of scaring him,  这有点吓到他了,
you know cause, at the time he was like 10, or something,  你知道,当时他只有10岁左右,
so he was going up to all the wax figures and like saying something to them,  他走到所有的蜡像旁边,好像和他们说了什么,
just to try to like combat his like fear,  他这么做只是为了减轻自己害怕的感觉,
he'd be like, "Oh, you're ugly" or "Oh, look at the hair on your head" and things like that.  他会说:“哦,你真丑”或是“哦,看看你的头发”这样的话。
So he was insulting all of them,  他就这样冒犯了所有的蜡像,
um, you know as you do when you are little,  嗯,你知道,小的时候会这么做,
and so he went up to this one not realizing it was a real man,  他走到一个人身边,并没有意识到那是一个真人,
cause the man was standing absolultely still, he wasn't moving at all,  因为那个男人站在那里一动不动,
and he was like,"and you!"  我弟弟说:“还有你!”
and the guy said, "What about me?"  那个男人说:“我怎么样?”
and I swear to God, Javi, screamed like a little girl, and ran at me,  我向上帝发誓,贾维当时像一个小女孩一样尖叫,然后跑向我,
and I was like, "I'm sorry, senor. He didn't mean anything by it. It's OK."  我只能说:“对不起,先生。他这么做没有恶意。没别的意思。”
But he get a chance to insult him,  但是至少他得到了冒犯他的机会,
thank God, but yeah it was cute.  谢天谢地,不过那很有趣。
It was really cute. 那真的很有趣。
 

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3