当前位置:首页 > 英语听力 > 入门听力 > 正文

美语情景对话 第172期:事故 The Accident

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要:《美语情景对话》精心挑选各种场合对话,配以可可精心打造的同声字幕,让您在开阔眼界的同时也能够提高您的英语水平
28.7K

So, a funny story then, about my brother.  嗯,这是一个有趣的故事,是有关我哥哥的。
First of all, he's my twin brother,  首先,他是我的双胞胎哥哥,
so he's the same age as me, 26,  所以他和我年龄一样,今年26岁,
and when we were, I think, 8 years old, it was during the summer.  我想想,那是我们8岁那年夏天发生的事。
It was a very, very hot day,  那天非常非常的热,
so all the windows in the house were open,  所以我们家把所有的窗户都打开了,
and we decided to play hide and seek,  我们决定玩捉迷藏,
so my brother, Daniel, he goes upstairs  所以我哥哥丹尼尔上了楼,
and he sits by the window, on the window ledge,  他坐在窗户旁边,坐在了窗台上,
and he's waiting for us to come and find him, so he leans back,  他等着我们来找他,所以他向后靠,
but not realizing the window's open he falls out of the window,  但是他没有意识到窗户是开着的,所以他从窗户掉了下去,
so he falls about 15 feet and he break both of his arms  他掉下去的高度大约有15英寸,所以他的两只胳膊都受了伤,
and all we hear is this screaming  我们听见他的尖叫声,
and we think, ah you know, he's just kidding around  你知道,当时我们以为他只是在开玩笑,
and then my mom goes out and sees that he's lying on the floor,  后来我妈妈出来,看到他躺在地板上,
one bone sticking out of one arm, the other one's all twisted,  一只胳膊有一根骨头伸了出来,另一只胳膊已经完全弯了,
so we call the ambulance and everyone's crying.  我们马上叫了救护车,所有人都哭了。
My mom is being sick with the shock,  我妈妈因为受到的惊吓差点就病了,
and he goes to hospital.  而我哥哥被送去医院了。
We were really, really worried,  我们真的非常非常担心,
you know, is he going to die, or whatever, and he was fine.  你知道,以为他要死了,但是不管怎样,他没什么事了。
He broke both his arms but he was in hospital for about two weeks I think.  他的胳膊受了伤,我想他在医院住了两个星期。
Yeah, it was really nasty.  嗯,这真的是不愉快的经历。
He's got a horrible scar now.  他现在还有一个可怕的伤痕。
 

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3