当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务 > 正文

365天实用职场口语 打车用语

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要:The initial fare is 10 yuan. 起步价是10元。
28.7K

The initial fare is 10 yuan.

起步价是10元。
The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.
起步价可以跑3公里。
It's 2 RMB for each additional kilometer.
每增加一公里是2元。
Return tolls will be charged for trips over 15 kilos.
超过15公里,就要收返程费。
The reason is that I'm likely to return empty.
原因是我很有可能空车返回。
When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time.
车子不走的时候按时间收费。
The fare is also calculated when not in motion.
车子不走的时候也收费。
Additional fare is calculated on the basis of time when at a low speed.
车速过低时要按时间加收费用.
There is night surcharge after 11:00 pm and before 5:00 am.
晚上11点到早上5点,要加收费。
The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.
计价器显示是54元。
Please pay only what's on the meter.
请按计价器付款就可以了。
That'll be 20 RMB.
车费是20元。
Sorry, we don't accept foreign currency.
对不起,我们不收外币。
We only accept RMB.
我们只收人民币。
I can't break that.
我找不开。
Do you have some change?
您有零钱吗?
Do you have small bills?
您有小面额的吗?
We don't accept tips.
我们不收小费。
Your change, please.
找钱给您。
Here is the receipt.
给你票。
Here we are.
我们到了。
Thank you. What about the fare?
谢谢你。车费是多少?
The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.
计价器显示是54块钱。
Are you kidding? It's too much.
你开玩笑吧?太多了。
According to the kilometer rate, it costs ten RMB to get in the taxi, then it's two yuan for every kilometer.
我们按公里计价,上车起步就是10块钱,然后每公里是两块钱。起步价可以跑3公里。
But we didn't travel 25 kilometers. The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.
可是我们没有走25公里啊。
When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time. And we waited 20 minutes at the supermarket.
车子不走的时候按时问收费。而我们在超市等了20分钟。
You didn't tell me I'd be charged for any of that.
你并没有告诉我那也要收我钱啊。
That's the rule and it's posted right there on the window beside you, ma'am.
那是规定,就在您身边的窗户上贴着呢,女士。
You're cheating and I feel like calling the police.
你这是欺诈,我要报警。

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3