当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景 > 正文

美语情景对话 蒙特利尔 Montreal

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要:蒙特利尔市是一个很好的城市。只是那里冬天很冷。那里一年分为四个季节,最棒的季节是夏天,因为夏天很温暖,人们会出来运动,蒙特利尔有
28.7K

Todd: Hello, Ann! How are you doing?

你好,安!你好吗?
Ann: I'm fine.

我很好。
Todd: Ann, could you introduce yourself and tell people where you are from?

安,你能介绍一下自己来自哪里吗?
Ann: Yeah, my name's Ann Hutchingson and I'm from Montreal, Canada. And right now I'm an English teacher in Tokyo, Japan.

好的,我的名字叫做Ann Hutchingson,我来自加拿大蒙特利尔市。我现在在日本东京做一名英语老师。
Todd: Mm. OK. What's Montreal like?

好的,蒙特利尔市是什么样子的?
Ann: Montreal is a really nice city. It's just very cold in the wintertime. It is..uh, it has four seasons, and the nicest season is the summertime because it's really warm and people play a lot of sports, and there are some parks in Montreal, and you can go swimming and hiking and biking and rollerblading. It's a very interesing city.

蒙特利尔市是一个很好的城市。只是那里冬天很冷。那里一年分为四个季节,最棒的季节是夏天,因为夏天很温暖,人们会出来运动,蒙特利尔有许多公园,你可以游泳,徒步游玩,骑自行车或滑旱冰。蒙特利尔市一个有趣的城市。
Todd: Wow! Were you born in Montreal?

哇!你在蒙特利尔出生吗?
Ann: I was born in Montreal and I can speak two languages. English is my first language but I also studied French in high school.

我在蒙特利尔出生,我能说两种语言。英语是我的第一语言,但我在高中还学了法语。
Todd: So, were you in a submersion program, or all your subjects in French.

法语是你的辅修课程吗,还是主课?
Ann: No, I went to an English high school but a lot of people in Montreal are in immersion programs.

不,我上的是一所英语教学高中,但蒙特利尔有很多都是浸入式教育。
Todd: OK. Since you learned French, what do you think is the best way to learn language?

好的,你学了法语后,你觉得学习英语最好的方法是什么?
Ann: I think that you have to like learning another language and if you have a possitive attitude then you can find learning another language fun rather than stressful so I think that I had a few French friends and we would practice and they would be very patient and I liked the fact that I could communicate using another language cause then you have another identity.

我想你一定很喜欢学习其他语言,如果用积极的态度去面对其他语言,就会觉得其他语言很有趣而不会觉得压力大,因此我认为我有一些说法语的朋友,我们一起练习语言,他们很有耐心,我很喜欢能够用另一种语言交流,感觉有了另外一种身份。
Todd: You have your French identity?

感觉有了法国人的身份?
Ann: I do.

是的。
Todd: OK. So what's your name in French?

好的,那么你的法语名字叫什么?
Ann: "Mono e Ann"

“Mono e Ann”。
Todd: Wow! I need to get myself a French name?

我!我也应该取个法语名字?
Ann: Todd.

托德。
Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Ann.

好的,谢谢你,安。
Ann: You're welcome. Nice speaking with you.

不客气。很高兴和你聊天。

英语爱好者更多 情景 的相关资讯:
    无相关信息
英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3