当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景 > 正文

美语情景对话 硬汉 Tough Guy

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要: 是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!
28.7K

Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? 嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?
Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! 是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!
Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on. 综合格斗是所有武术的综合体,搏击,拳击,摔跤,散打等等。
What are you best at? What do you like practicing? 你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?
I am very good at grappling. 我擅长擒拿。
Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that. 擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术。
Do you use your hands or your feet a lot? 你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?
Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body. 手,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位。
Biting? 可以用牙咬吗?
No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking. 不可以咬。不能咬,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击下体。
What is the fish-hook? 什么是鱼钩手?
The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. 鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作。鱼钩手就是两只手指——
Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that! 食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛。就像这样!
Sounds dangerous. 听起来很危险。
Yes! 是的!
Do you ever compete? 你参加过比赛吗?
Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states. 是的,我经常参加比赛。事实上,我曾是州冠军。
In the states! 州冠军?
Yes. 是的。
What kind of champion were you? 你是哪个项目的冠军?
Grappling champion. 擒拿冠军。
Grappling champion! What did you win? 擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?
Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. 我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛。
I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division. 我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军。
All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that. 好的,真棒!谢谢你。
Thank you. 谢谢。
 

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3