当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景 > 正文

美语情景对话 捕鱼 Spear Fishing

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要: 好的。捕鱼就是一种潜到水下的运动,你需要穿戴脚蹼,
28.7K

OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing! 好的,迈克尔,你喜欢捕鱼!
Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing. 是的,我喜欢捕鱼。
OK. Can you talk about that a bit. 好的,你能跟我们聊聊捕鱼吗。
Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, 好的。捕鱼就是一种潜到水下的运动,你需要穿戴脚蹼,
wet suit and weights but you don't use oxygen at all it's all, 潜水衣,加重砝码,但不用带氧气瓶,只准备这些设备就行了,
you hyperventilate before you go down to get your oxygen levels up then you dive down...yeah, 你要在下潜前吸气,吸收了足够的氧气再下潜到水中……
and then you hafta you sometimes hide under rocks or actually stalk the fish, 在水下你有时要躲到岩石后,或是追踪鱼群,
and when you see a species that is edible and of legal size you can catch the fish. 等你看到那些可食用的,体型大小能够被捕捉的鱼就可以下手捕捉了。
Oh, Wow. Now spear fishing, does that mean you throw the spear! 哦,哇。说到捕鱼,现在捕鱼还用矛吗?
No, you use spear guns which uses surgical rubber to propel the spear you just pull it down to cock it. 不,用水下鱼枪,这种鱼枪用手术用橡胶推进鱼枪,你只要对准目标扣动扳机就行了。
It's kind of like a crossbow without the cross piece at the front. 它就像一个前面没有横梁的弩。
So do you ever see sharks down there? 你有没有在水下见到过鲨鱼?
Yeah, you occasionally see sharks, it depends on where you are. 见过,下水捕鱼会偶尔见到鲨鱼,这取决于你在哪里了。
You see a lot of, there are some sharks called wabby-gones which are harmless sharks and they are actually quite friendly, 这儿有一种叫做wabby-gones的鲨鱼,数量很多,他们是无害的,实际上它们很友好,
and they won't attack you, 它们不会袭击你,
but if you've caught some fish and you keep them on your purse and the blood goes into the water it can attract bigger sharks, 但如果你已经抓到鱼了,还把抓到的鱼放在口袋里,鱼的鲜血渗进海水中,它有可能吸引来更大的鲨鱼,
and a few times when we've been spear fishing, 有几次我们捕鱼时,
we've actually had the sharks come down and take the fish while we're there and it's a little bit scary but the sharks themselves are, 有鲨鱼游过来找鱼吃,那些鲨鱼有点儿吓人,
they just sit there and watch you in the water. 它们只是在水里一动不动地看着你。
They're kind of like dogs, they, it's scary because they follow you, and they look at you, 它们就像猎犬,有点儿吓人是因为它们会跟着你并且注视着你,
and you turn around and they'll be sitting there looking at you so most of the time we like to, 你到附近去,鲨鱼还是在那里静静地看着你,所以大多数情况下,
when we catch the fish, 我们捕鱼会避免鱼的血液流到海水中,
to keep the blood out of the water we put them on a float that floats a fair way away from actually where you are fishing as a safety precaution, 我们把捕到的鱼都放入到浮舟中,为确保安全,浮舟会距离捕鱼地点有一定距离。
if you know you see too many sharks you just get out of the water...but no, it's nice and exciting. 如果你发现你捕鱼的地方聚集了许多鲨鱼,你就要马上上岸……虽然危险,但捕鱼是一件愉快,令人兴奋的事。
 

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3