当前位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语 > 正文

实战英语 Glamping 豪华野营

最新订阅内容:英语爱好者摘要:野营度假?大部分野营回来的人看上去都需要继续休假
28.7K

Hello and welcome to The English We Speak, I'm Neil Edgeller. 大家好,欢迎收听地道英语节目。我是尼尔·埃杰勒。
And I'm Feng Feifei. Neil you're looking very relaxed and healthy today. 我是冯菲菲。尼尔,你今天看起来很放松,而且也很健康。
Oh, thanks Feifei, I've just come back from a camping holiday actually. 哦,谢谢你,菲菲,实际上我刚去野营度假回来。
A camping holiday?! Most people come back from camping looking like they need another holiday because of the lack of comfortable facilities! 野营度假?大部分野营回来的人看上去都需要继续休假,因为野营地没有舒适的设施。
Ah, well actually I cheated. I went glamping. 实际上我说谎了。我参加的是豪华野营。
Glamping? 豪华野营?
Yes, glamping. Although I was staying in a tent, it was already set up when we arrived at the campsite,  对,豪华野营。虽然我是住在帐篷里,但其实当我们到达露营地时,帐篷已经搭好了,
we slept on proper beds and even had a kitchen with a cooker and fridge.  我们睡在舒服的床上,那里甚至还有配备炉具和冰箱的厨房。
Wow, that sounds more glamorous than camping! 哇,那听起来可比普通的露营豪华多了!
Exactly! Glamorous camping. Put those two words together and you get… 没错!豪华的露营。把这两个词组合在一起,就是……
Both: Glamping. 二人一起:豪华野营。
Oh I see… glamping is a word made up of two words: glamorous… 哦,我明白了……glamping这个词是由两个词组成的:是豪华……
And camping. 还有露营。
It's glamorous because there are lots of facilities you don't normally get in a tent, such as proper beds and even a kitchen. 称为豪华是因为那里有很多一般帐篷中不会有的设施,比如舒适的床,甚至还有厨房。
I really hate camping… It reminds me of miserable holidays as a kid, sleeping on a cold, wet floor and eating horrible food! 我真的非常讨厌露营……那让我想起了孩提时代的痛苦假期,那时我睡在冰冷又潮湿的地上,而且食物也很糟糕!
You should try glamping. You get to spend time in the great outdoors but in a proper bed and with nice meals! It's wonderful! 你应该试试豪华野营。你可以在户外享受愉快的时光,然后睡在舒服的床上,享用美食!那非常美好!
So do people really use this word 'glamping'? 那glamping这个词很常用吗?
Yes, it's quite a new word and a bit of a joke, but you can read it and you do hear people use it  对,这是一个比较新的词,而且有点玩笑的意味,不过你可以听到人们使用这个词,
because there are more and more companies offering glamping holidays. 因为现在有越来越多的公司提供豪华野营假期。
Hmm… 嗯……
What's up Feifei? I know you're a city girl, but wouldn't you like to try glamping?  菲菲,怎么了?我知道你是都市女孩,不过你不想试试豪华野营吗?
I'm not sure about that… Is there room service? 我不太确定……那里有客户服务吗?
Room service?! That's a step too far! I'm afraid that's too glamorous for glamping! 客服服务?那太过了!恐怕这对豪华野营来说太奢华了!
OK, how about a spa and massage room?!  好吧,那有没有水疗室和按摩室?
Spa and massage room?! Honestly, it's still camping. Bye for now. 水疗室和按摩室?老实说,那实质上还只是露营而已。现在该结束节目了。
Ha ha! Bye! 哈哈!再见!
 

英语爱好者|关于我们|联系我们|网站地图|在线问答|版权声明|帮助中心
英语爱好者 版权所有 © 2005-2014 闽ICP备14002683号-3